Bridge Training is a one-day training with instructional hours and roleplay scenarios that was developed to meet the needs of two groups of participants:
1) Those who need to brush up on their skills because of the amount of time that has passed since they have their basic mediation training, have practiced, or have participated in CMEs (continuing mediator education); and,
2) those who took a basic mediation course that was not pre-approved by the Nebraska Office of Dispute Resolution and would now like to become Parenting Act-approved or practice in areas of Restorative Justice in the state,
- Issues vs. Interests
- Utilizing open-ended questions
- Simulation mediation role plays
- Other areas instructors may deem necessary based on identified deficiencies from participants previous training
Who Should Attend — Basic mediation trained individuals needing a refresher or needing to address a deficiency for ODR, mediation center or self-identified need.
Prerequisite — Basic Mediation Training
Registration — $99
Training Date: February 11, 2022
Training days start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 5:30 p.m. Central time. Registrants will need to ensure they have the bandwidth to accommodate sending and receiving both audio and video and have a landline or mobile phone with text available as a backup during the dates listed above. Prior to the training date, registrants will need to downloaded Zoom.
- You must be a member to attend our Mediation Trainings, so please "Join" prior to registering for training
- Membership is a separate $50 fee
Note: Those seeking to be parenting Act-approved mediators may still require additional coursework in Nebraska Law and Mediator Standards and Ethics or may be required to complete the training Equivalency Basic Mediation Training Self-Study Worksheet (Form ODR-BMT-F-005).
|Neon CRM by Neon One|